At the crossroads between Pau, Bordeaux and Bayonne
Whether in Pau, Bordeaux and Bayonne, unforgettable moments are available to you. Depending on your interests, each city can offer a range of activities of all kinds.
Festivals and events, parks and gardens, visiting wineries and vineyards, museums and monuments ... a rich historical, cultural, natural heritage to discover.
Among our musts:
- Château de Roquetaille and Château de Cazeneuve written in the history of Bordeaux.
- In Bordeaux: the great theater, the Museum of Aquitaine, squares of old Bordeaux…
- The village of Saint Emilion : The unique monolithic church, underground attractions, the Trinity chapel and numerous wine tours…
- Dune du pilat : the highest dune in Europe
- The Arcachon basin
- The Landes coast and its 106kms of beaches
- Marquèze: Ecomuseum: real construction of a village of the XIX century